Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year


Jason and I got our 1st babysitter (since both parents were out of town), so we could go out for New Year's Eve. We went to our good friends, The Honey's and had such a fun night. The Honey's live about one block away and we are so lucky to live in a neighborhood filled with such wonderful couples.


The festivities started out with a fun game of Name That Song. I was horrible, Beth was amazing and Jay won twice. The prize for each song was a scratcher ticket.


Kevin played a wonderful game show host. He followed up each song with a tidbit of interesting info on each song.


The Ladies of the Woodlands getting ready to ring in the New Year.


Cheers to 2011


Tate was a party animal all night. What a cute pair!


Happy New Year!


Our Hook trio. I have such wonderful memories growing up with Meg and Beth. I'm so happy to have the both of them in my life.

HAPPY NEW YEARS! Wishing everyone health, happiness and good times in 2011.

3 comments:

Meg Honey said...

Oh Heather, I LOVE this post! It was wonderful ringing in 2011 with you and Jason (and Jason's HUGE glass of champagne!). You two are the best! Happy Birthday! Happy New Year!

To Be Determined said...

Happy 32! I also noticed Jason's gigantic glass. Wooza I have a headache thinking about it.

JT said...

I LOVE the pic of the 3 of you! It brings back the best of memories and it sounds like a great night and a great way to start off the big B'Day! Happy Belated B'Day!!!