Sunday, January 2, 2011

3 Months


I no longer have a little infant. My Lil P is already in 6 month clothing. So much has changed this past month and things have definitely started getting easier. Paisley wakes up every morning with a huge smile on her face. She is so happy and even has started smiling at Roman. Nothing is a sweeter moment than seeing your 2 children interacting with each other.


I can't get enough of those chubby cheeks.


She loves her bath time and gets so upset when I take her out of the water. I think I've got another one that is going to be obsessed with the water.


She is an awesome sleeper at night. We need to hurry and get her room finished so she can move into her crib. Within the last week, she has only been waking up once per night.

We still have some fussy nights from 5-8, but lots of holding, rocking and moving keeps her happy. Her reflux has not gotten much better, but luckily the medicine seems to help her feel better. Luckily I'm used to all the spit-up, but the hardest part is all the outfit changes.


She loves her brother and he keeps her entertained. Today was the 1st day I have ever heard her laugh and it was because of him. It was one of those unexpected, amazing moments.


Happy 3 Months our baby girl! You light up our life and are the perfect addition to our family. Your smile puts a smile on our faces.

2 comments:

To Be Determined said...

LOVE HER and her chubby cheeks. Roman of course is also adorable.

JKAndrus said...

Love her!