Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cooking Club Love

Our monthly Cooking Club had our annual Thanksgiving and Christmas parties. I love these girls so much and cherish our monthly get togethers. This club was started out by my roomie Lauren and has evolved into a support system, sisterhood and fun girls night out. I love each of these girls so much and it is always fun to have new members. WELCOME MEG!

Thanksgiving was hosted by the Allocco's and we all bring a traditional Thanksgiving dish to share and also bring along our hubbies. It is such a fun night and I think all the men like coming along to see everyone.

Here are some pics from that night...




All the ladies (and Christian) admiring handsome little Tate! I think he was 1 week old.


My favorite neighbors


H & H


Quite possibly the best Thanksgiving dessert EVER!


Cheers!

Our Christmas Party was a Cooking gift exchange at Jolynn's house. It was such a fun way to kick off the Christmas season.


Our hosts and Brides To Be for 2011.



I'm so lucky to have these 2 in my life.




Danielle, our other bride to be of 2011


Love, Love, Love this group of girls!

2 comments:

Meg Honey said...

Heather--This is such a wonderful post. I am so happy to be part of Cooking Club, and I love you! Would it be okay if I steal some of your photos?? :)

Heather said...

Girl...You can have any of these. I need to post on Facebook. I am very behind on my photos. So glad you are part of the club. Always a fun night out.