Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little Prince


Roman turns 3 weeks today. I can't tell you how much in love I am with my little prince. I just love having a little boy since he feels like a mini Jay. I feel so lucky to have such a precious and loving baby. Of course, I've had little sleep, there are moments when I don't know what to do next and I feel guilty when he cries and not being able to soothe him, but I know it all comes with becoming a new mom. I'm trying to take it all in and enjoy each and every moment. Everyone says they grow so fast, so appreciate each step of the way and that is what I promise to do.

Danny took some photos of Roman last weekend and I LOVE them! I'm so lucky to have a brother-in-law that is not only a dentist, but also car mechanic and photographer. I'm sharing a preview, so be on the lookout for Roman's baby announcement within the next few weeks with more pictures from the shoot. THANK YOU DANNY! You did a beautiful job and it is something I will cherish forever.

6 comments:

Maya said...

Can't wait to find it in my mailbox!

Roman is looking cuter by the day. I hope to be able to visit again soon. Maybe next week?

Love,
Maya

Paris Bucklew said...

He is the sweetest little Prince there is. We enjoyed getting to spend more time with him today. He's a happy little guy (who wouldn't be with a Mom like you).

Jacquie said...

Roman, Thank you for coming to visit Grandma&Pop last night for dinner and to watch the Giants/A's game - glad you liked your cozy swing...You are such a cutie!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable Heather!

thedemichielfam said...

I want to SQUEEZE him!!! xoxox

Jennifer said...

He is too cute. Can't wait to see the pics. Need a Maddox family fix soon. When we get back from Florida. Love you.