Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Out

Today I feel like was a big accomplishment. I was out for most of the day. YEAH! Does it count that most of the day was spent at my parents house? We started off with a trip to Longs and McCaulou's and then headed to my parents to hang out with Heidi and the boys. Roman is finally getting the whole breastfeeding thing, which is such a relief since I feel like the days are a little more predictable now. It feels so good to get out and be able to bring him anywhere. Looking forward to getting out for some lunch dates and excursions.

Here are some pics of our activities from last week:

Heather and Hunter went with us on our 1st walk. I love Hunter, she is just too cute.


Paris, Ellie and Claudia stopped by and brought lunch. Later we stopped by the Bucklew's to visit and I figured since I was so close to home I wouldn't need a change of clothes. Of course (the one time I don't bring an extra onesie) Roman needed to be changed due to some leakage. Paris came to the rescue and we dressed Roman up in his 1st pink outfit. I loved it and got such a kick out of seeing him in pink. He still looked like a little boy.


Roman got his 1st set of golf clubs from my Godmother, Aunt Rita. She is an avid golfer and I can't wait for her to come visit again in the summer.


My #1 advice counselor. Heidi is so great with giving me all the tips and lessons. Thank you for being such a great aunt. Roman is so lucky.


The ladies of Diablo stopped by to meet Roman and bring lunch. It was fun to have everyone over to the house and be able to catch up.


His 1st "Real" bath. I think he likes the water.


Our 1st family walk. Why is Jason holding Marley? I'm not too sure, he just wanted to.


Lastly, here is Roman striking a pose. This little guy is too much. Such a little ham.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You go girl! Out of the house all day is quite an accomplishment. I love Roman in the pink. Thank you for all of our goodies :) Maddie and I are all set for our trip. We're so lucky to have you in our lives.

Maya said...

Heather, it hasn't even been a month since Roman was born and you already look like you were never pregnant! What's up with that?

Happy Easter and see you next week.

XOXO

Hillary said...

You look so happy! Love baby R in the pink pj's. What a crack up!

thedemichielfam said...

I love Roman and I love Jason holding Marley! I am not sure which makes me smile more!!!

Can't wait to see you guys again!