Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Handsome Little Guy

Here are some recent pics of my handsome little Roman. I just love him so much and can't get enough of him. I think I have a picture of ALMOST every day of his precious little life.


Hanging outside in the beautiful weather




Danny surprised us with a few more photos of Roman. This one was my favorite of the group.


Love him in baby blue, my favorite color


Marley just can't give Roman enough kisses. He doesn't seem to mind them, but I feel bad when he wakes up from them.

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

Love your weekly pics of Roman - one is cuter than the next... You need to post one showing his beautiful blue eyes since that's a new look for our family...Love, Mom

To Be Determined said...

I think Roman needs baby sunglasses. I will start googling for baby shades now.

Maya said...

That picture Danny took of Roman was the perfect pick-me-up for my day. It made me smile!

I love you and I can't wait to see you guys after school is over. Thank you for your support.

JT said...

Way too precious. He has the most beautiful eyes and of course I'm a sucker for the picture of him with Marley. Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of him in the green outfit - so sweet. Little boys have a way of melting their moms, I have learned!

Paris Bucklew said...

I love how his head is so perfectly round. I just want to squeeze him (but I don't think he'd like that very much)!

Jenny said...

Hi Jason, Heather and Roman,

You are such a beautiful young family. Your updates make me smile! I look forward to them. Thank you for your inspirational words. I am thrilled that you enjoy the beauty in life's wonderful moments, large and small.

My best,

Jenny Rice