Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Special Prayer for Tyler


Please keep Tyler in your prayers this week as he undergoes a cardiac catherization on Tuesday at UCSF. We are hopeful that the procedure will be uneventful with a quick recovery that results in better blood flow and oxygen. This little guy is so full of love and those eyes just make you want to melt. I'm so lucky to have him in my life as a constant reminder of what a miracle life really is.

I included a song that played at church this Sunday. It is one of my favorite Christian songs. Hope you enjoy.

UPDATE
Tyler is out of surgery and everything went very good. Heidi has updated her blog with the latest, so you can read about the surgery there. Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers and good wishes.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Heather, that was beautiful!!!! You are a very special auntie, and Tyler will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Robin

Unknown said...

I agree with Robin! You are an amazing, caring, loving aunt and are going to be a wonderful mother! Tyler is in our thoughts and prayers.

Amy and Chad said...

I thought about Tyler and your sister's family a lot today. I hope all goes well. They are so lucky to have your wonderful support!

Jacquie said...

What a cute pictue of Tyler and I also love that song. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and group of friends. Love, Mom and Dad

Maya said...

I just remembered our conversation about carrying thru with promised prayers, so I just said mine for Tyler right now!

Love,
Maya

Paris Bucklew said...

So glad Tyler is doing well :) Thanks for keeping everyone updated.

Wow...baby Maddox is really fattening up (at least his creepy baby ticker is).