Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wedding Weekend



Our good friends, Brandon and Lainey got married this past weekend. It was so fun to be able to get together with friends and have a fun night of hanging out and dancing. Lainey was truly one of the most gorgeous brides I have ever seen and the ceremony was so special as the priest read letters that the both of them wrote one another.

I love spending time with Jason and his friends from high school. I look back on the 10 years we have been together and so many of them include wild and crazy memories with his friends. I feel so lucky to have all of them and their significant others in our lives. Each of them are so unique and I know how much their friendship means to Jay.




Ryan and Lauren spent the weekend at our house and it was so fun to be reunited with our best friends. They are such special people to both of us and we miss having them around daily. I cherish the time we get together and I can't wait to visit them this summer in Denver.

1 comment:

JT said...

Blast from the past! So many faces that I haven't seen for a long time. Jason and his friends are good guys and it brings back tons of memories from high school! Glad to see that everyone has remained such great friends.

PS Your hair still looks amazing!