Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Jen

One of my most favorite people in the whole world turned 40 (yes I know she doesn't even look 30), so we went to Napa to celebrate. Keith  planned a wonderful weekend away including wine tasting, a beautiful hotel and a fun dinner. Couldn't think of a better way to honor such an amazing friend.
Cheers at Chimney Rock

Was very impressed with how many glasses of wine this guy could carry

We got treated like royalty

Stag's Leap 

Lunch at Rutherford Hill
They have a gorgeous picnic grounds that overlooks the valley

Always love getting away with this guy

Thank you Keith for all the planning. It was the best! 

Last stop Mumm

Dinner at Bottega


Jen...Happy Birthday my friend! I am so thankful for you in my life. You have been my rock and helped me so much thru the many trials these past years. Who would have thought all those years back at Pickett Advertising that our friendship would turn into this 10 years later. I have no doubt that we were brought into each others lives for a reason. I love you so much. Thank you for being such an amazing, supportive and loving friend. Cheers to a happy year ahead. 

No comments: