Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Sun Came Up

Roman is talking so much these days and his favorite questions to ponder are where people are going, why certain things happen and who did that. 

This morning Roman woke up at 6am, so we cuddled in bed (I tried to convince him to go back to sleep). No luck. My shutters were open and all of a sudden he realized it was getting lighter. 
Here was our conversation:

R: Ohhhhhhhh!!!! The sun goes up.

H: Who did that?

R: Roman did that.

H: How did you do that?

R: I pushed the button

H: What color is the button?

R: Blue

H: Where is the button?

R: Outside

H: I will have to be on the lookout for that one. 

On a sidenote about buttons, Roman discovered the "RED" button in the elevator. All of a sudden we are at Target and I hear a voice say, "Are you OK in there. Can I help you?" When I told Roman that we can no longer press the red button he laughs and says, "Are you OK in there." I have a feeling we may experience this again. 

My little rasc!
Love that boy.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Chip said...

I cannot wait to hear the things that come out of his mouth. They are sure to be hilarious!

Anonymous said...

They are so fun! Blake has had some NOT so great words coming out of his mouth lately - one of his newest phrases is "What the he**?"...he heard it on Colin's Spiderman movie. YIKES!
I told him we can't watch movies like that if he repeats those words and then he gives me these eyes that I just can't resist and I have to go hide and laugh. Built-in entertainment!