Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Family Photos


We had our family pics taken as gifts for our parents by Denae Harlow Photography. I was blown away by the beautiful photos that she got of both Roman and Paisley. I loved how natural they looked and she truly captured Roman and Paisley's personalities. Roman is in a phase where he does not like having his picture taken (I mean HATES having his picture taken), so I was hoping to get 1, maybe 2 pics. On our drive to the shoot, Jason even said this probably wasn't a good idea. However, when Denae sent us our proofs, I actually started crying. I was blown away with all the pics that she got.

We are so thankful. I would highly recommend Denae. She is wonderful to work with, so sweet with kids and has such a talent for photography.
Denae...you are amazing! Thank you for our beautiful gift.

Visit her blog here:
Denae Harlow Photography

 My absolute FAV! Makes my heart melt. 

Our Sweet Little Love

Love that smile! 

Nothing like a girl and her Daddy

This captures Roman's true spirit. A little boy so full of wonder and curiosity. 





2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Your family photos are great...Denae captured the perfect expressions...thank you for our very special Christmas gift!

To Be Determined said...

Love them all!