Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Pics

Just a few recent summer pics...


Cousins, Kira and Paisley. I feel bummed that we haven't been able to spend much time with Heidi and her family this summer, but she has been really busy with coaching every weekend and afternoon. I am excited for swim season to be over to be able to get to see her and her kids more.


Sean and Paisley at the park. They both have the most beautiful big eyes


Swings. Roman loves repeating, "HIGHER, HIGHER, HIGHER."


My smiley boy. I don't know if I dare say it, but I believe the "Terrible Twos" may be coming to an end. Yes, he still has his moments (especially when he sees cake), but the temper tantrums have gotten less and he is really listening so much better. Still a rascal, but has been so much fun.


Bathing beauty.


Both of them LOVE water. I think Paisley is getting sprayed in the face here, but she actually does it to herself. I have to watch her like a hawk in the water since she loves submerging her entire face into the water.

We love Discovery Kingdom and got a season pass. Here are some pics from our last visit.


Roman LOVED the shark tunnel. He would wave, "Hi Fishy". Check out the paparazzi.


Hi GiGi! He loves the animals.


Very serious on the rides. Roman is very similar to me. Very cautious.


Riding the train

1 comment:

thedemichielfam said...

I laughed out loud at the part you said Roman is really good until he sees cake! You are so funny!! I love your kids and am so thankful our children have eachother to grow up with and that I have YOU! Thanks for making me laugh! xoxox