Friday, July 8, 2011

9 Months


Happy 9 Months Paisley. I can't believe in 1 more month, I am going to begin thinking about planning your 1st birthday. This time just flies by. This month was by far your biggest month of change. You are becoming so much more independent and ready to be on the go.


You LOVE the pool. If I am even near water, you start kicking and leaning towards it. Must run in the blood. Nothing makes you happier than being in the water and bouncing around.


You go from sitting to being on your tummy. You are really trying to crawl and have been able to slither along. You don't really like to sit still and I know it will be only another week or so before you are off crawling everywhere. Not sure if I am quite ready for that, but I'm sure you are.


Your favorite pastime is chewing on Crocs. Really gross, but nothing makes you happier.


1st trip to the Zoo to meet all the animals.


Along with your love for water, you love your bath. You and Roman take one together and you are all over the place. I always have a hand close by since you love to dunk your face in the water. You are very determined to get to each toy and have tried crawling in the tub.


You have fun with your brother. He makes you laugh, makes you smile and sometimes makes you upset when he steals a toy that you are playing with. I love watching the both of you.


More highlights this month...
-Eating a little table food: bananas, french fries, puffs, cereal
-Giving kisses. Each morning I take you out of bed and ask for a kiss. The other morning you actually leaned in and gave me one. Now you like to give them all day.
-Night Owl: bad mommy has been getting you to bed late now that it is summertime, but you sleep in so it isn't too bad
-Fiesty: You let your emotions be known if we take something away from you
-Love the remote: Do we have another techie on our hands?
-Very little spit-up. This is the 1st month that I can safely leave the house without a burp cloth. This is a huge relief. I also took you off your reflux meds and you seem to be fine. YEAH!!!
-Rolling around your crib. Now that you can move around, you have a harder time going to sleep. I never know what direction or position you are going to be in when I come in the room.

Paisley...you are such a beautiful little girl with such a sweet spirit. We love you so much! Thank you for bringing us such joy, having so much patience and giving us so much love.

No comments: