Monday, April 26, 2010

17 Down, 23 To Go...

We are excited to announce that we are expecting Baby Maddox #2. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and due on Oct. 3rd. Everything has gone so smooth and we are just so thankful for this unexpected, but joyful surprise. Roman and the little one will be 18 months apart. This took a few weeks for the reality to sink in, but I have been reassured by many that the closeness in age will be great (after surviving the 1st year). We are up for the challenge and just feel so blessed. The greatest year of my life has truly been this past year with becoming parents and I know this next year will be even more amazing.

This time around I have been more tired, more sick and just feel bigger. As I have realized that every pregnancy is different, I think a big part of the difference is running around all day after a 1 year old.

We have 23 Weeks to go until our little Fall Baby blesses our lives.

6 comments:

To Be Determined said...

YAY congratulations (again!) Need some pictures now, thanks.

JKAndrus said...

I am SO happy for you!!! All my love to you guys!

Anonymous said...

HEATHER, That is SUCH great news - congratulations!
I have to agree, having been in the same boat as you, not quite expecting our 2nd to roll around as quickly as he did, I wouldn't change the age difference for the world! They are already starting to become playmates!
Now I must meet Roman before baby #2 comes along!!

Paris Bucklew said...

We can't wait to meet your fall bundle of joy! Yes, I'm sure the first year will be tough, but you have so many wonderful friends and family surrounding you. Congratulations to you, Jason, and Roman (and Marley too!). We love you guys. xoxo

Scott McMillan said...

yeah!! Can't wait for another little niece or nephew. Roman is going to be such a good big brother.

Angie and Jerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.