Saturday, April 24, 2010

1st New Do


Roman got his 1st haircut on Friday. I knew it was time since his hair started looking like a mullet and I was starting to tuck his hair behind his ears. I found a lovely woman, Ms. Karen (in Lafayette), who specializes in babies/kid's haircuts. She was amazing and so sweet and I think Roman's haircut turned out great. Most importantly, he had a great time and loved it. Jason was off work, so we both got to go and got a kick out of the whole experience. Roman got to sit in a little car and left with a certificate, a picture, a baggy full of hair, a balloon and a sticker. What was there not for him to like?


Ms. Karen knew just what to do to make him happy.


The final result. Love it! He looks like such a big boy.


Happy Boy!

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

Luv your new "Do"...you are SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of little Tyler in his "after" picture. Really cute Heather!

To Be Determined said...

Love the do! and I love his excitement over that balloon.

Hillary said...

love the cut. He totally looks like a little man, so cute!

Angie and Jerry said...

He is so cute Heather!! The new do is adorable!