Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Holiday Card

I have now attempted 3 photoshoots trying to get that perfect picture for our holiday card and have been unsuccessful. Sure there are a few good ones, but I am looking for a great one. I think it is time to call the professionals.


One size fits all isn't quite a perfect fit for Roman's Santa Hat.


Lesson Learned: Do not attempt to take a photo of both your baby and dog in costume by yourself. Marley was actually behaving, but Roman was having a meltdown.


My heart just melts. He is so cute...even when crying.


I thought a candy cane would be a good prop until it got all over his clothes.

Thank goodness it is only December 1st. I still have a week or so to get that perfect shot. And I guess this also proves that I will not be going into the photography business on the side. I'll keep my day job of mom.

3 comments:

Amy and Chad said...

I love these pictures! Roman is getting more handsome by the day! I can't wait to see you guys. I'll be home December 18th. Lets plan some fun dates! I miss you like crazy!

To Be Determined said...

Ha. Oh heather... funny, I laughed out loud... Little roman is going to be mortified you dressed him up as a reindeer.

Paris Bucklew said...

I am struggling with the same issue. I had images of Ellie in cute silver sparkly shoes (but she throws them to the other side of the room). She won't let me put anything on top of her head and she hates it when I make her wear sweaters. I think Roman in his reindeer costume makes a classic card. I will be waiting by my mailbox. xoxo