Sunday, January 25, 2009

King James


I wanted to do something nice for Jay before the baby arrives, so I decided to get tickets to see The Warriors play The Cavs featuring Lebron James. I found a great contact through craigslist and we got amazing seats. Now that I have sat this close to the game, we have become spoiled. Lebron was on fire and sadly he sunk the game winning shot at the buzzer. We had such a good time and can't wait to bring the little guy next year. I'm sure he will grow up to be quite the Warriors fan like his Daddy.


3 comments:

Paris Bucklew said...

What a nice wife :) I'm sure my husband would be so jealous!

Maya said...

Gosh Heather, I would never guess you are seven months pregnant on that picture! I think it's awesome you guys are having fun before diaper duty hits.

Can't wait to see you!
Maya

The Kelling Family said...

Great seats, great game.
How many necklaces is Jason wearing these days?
See you soon!