Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Danny, the photographer




So these pictures of Marley are pretty amazing. Not only are they beautiful, but they also make her look like an angel. I would like to admit that they are because my dog is so well trained, but really this was the work of a wonderful photographer I like to call my brother-in-law, Danny. Danny is a man of so many traits: a dentist, a car mechanic and now a photographer. He is so patient and quite a perfectionist when is comes to getting just the right lighting. Thank you Danny for helping capture the beauty of Miss Marley. Next up...I'm gonna request a photo of my recluse cat, Sage. That should be a real challenge, considering she only sees light for about 2 hours a day.

If you are interested in having Danny take some photos for you, check out his new blog:
LINK HERE
Danny McMillan Photography

No comments: