Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Name Tags - Mission Accomplished



We just finished our name tags for the reunion that is taking place this weekend. THANK YOU ADIE AND TRACY for your help! The sticker party was actually quite fun.

Of course (typical me... "the procrastinator with good intentions") volunteered to make them over 2 months ago and left it to the week before to even start. After completing all 400 of them, I sure hope people wear them. We included everyone's high school yearbook photo, so it will be fun to see how everyone has changed or stayed the same. My most dramatic change has definitely been my eyebrows. I went a little crazy with the tweezer in high school.

Our reunion committee has had such a great time organizing the event (probably because every meeting began with a few bottles of wine) and I know the event is going to be so much fun. I am looking forward to all my friends that will be visiting from out of town: Michelle from AZ, Hillary from Memphis, Kristin from Utah and of course seeing everyone else that I haven't seen for the past 10 years. STORIES...To Be Continued...

5 comments:

Jennifer Stofiel said...

WOW! I am impressed you actually finished them. I thought for sure Walt & Jaquie were going to have to save the day on this project! I am sad I won't be there to get one. AND of course see everyone. Can't wait to hear the stories

Scott McMillan said...

I hope Peter Quach comes to the '99 reunion. I want to know if the BBH's are going to sport their shirts?

Jennifer Stofiel said...

HEATHER STOLE MY SHIRT in 2007! Heather I want it back.

Jennifer Stofiel said...

Did I say 2007. I meant 1997. Apparantly I am old and senile. Or overworked and cranky.

Jacquie said...

I knew I should have kept that shirt for you even though it was a little small. You made me toss it into the goodwill pile saying
"It had it's day"!
Mom