Friday, August 26, 2011

Surprise Visit


Last weekend I snuck away for 48 hours to surprise my BFF/College Roomie, Lauren, in the OC. She is currently pregnant with identical twin boys and had to be hospitalized and put on bedrest for the last few weeks. We had a fun weekend in the hospital just talking, laughing, eating Hot Tamales (her favorite) and even watched So I Married An Ax Murderer. She was SO surprised and I was proud Ryan and I were able to keep this visit Top Secret. She is like my 2nd sister and being away from her during this time makes me so sad. I wish I could visit her daily, but the weekend will have to do for now. Only a few more weeks before her little guys are here. LOVE YOU LAUREN!!!

I made a paper chain countdown (23 days to go from when I was there). Ryan did the honors of ripping the 1st piece.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

You're such a great friend! Go Lauren, hang in there!

The Kelling Family said...

That was the BEST surprise ever!!!! Although we may have made the nurses a little nervous by my reaction...
Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend, I'm so lucky!!!
Love you!
Lauren