Friday, June 3, 2011

Paisley 8 Months


I love these months! They are my some of my favorites (probably also the easiest) since Paisley can now sit, but is still not mobile. Makes life easy for a few more months. What can I say about Paze, other than she is my angel. Other than a few days of fussiness due to getting a tooth she is a dream. My heart just melts when she smiles.


Paisley loves playing with her toys. I have a pink box of toys for just her. I can now sit her in front of them and get at least 20 minutes to make dinner. It is nice that she is getting a little more independent. Every now and again, I hear a scream and run over to find her toppled over. Her favorite toys are things that make noise and anything that she can chew on. She is also showing some attachment to the iPhone. I hope we don't have another techie on our hands.


Loves the swings, especially when she gets to swing next to her brother.


Rolling everywhere. She can now tolerate being on her stomach and is so cute. She goes pretty fast once she starts rolling. One night I left the room for a minute and she was almost stuck under the couch from all her rolling. I'm not ready for crawling to begin, but think we have at least 2 more months before that happens.


Legwarmers...is there anything cuter on these chubby legs?


1st TOOTH! Bottom Right popped thru. It bugged her for a few days and she didn't want to drink her bottles, but it wasn't too bad. Hoping the others come in just as easy. AND...done with breastfeeding. She is now 100% on formula and I think it is part of the reason for her constant happiness. She broke out in another round of hives and I realized that it was time to stop. Both her and I have never been happier. I am back to drinking, eating and basically binging on dairy. I missed it so much and am much happier now. I am expecting to gain 10 pounds back pretty soon from all the food I am now eating.


Paisley...we love you more than anything. You make us smile all day long. You melt our hearts with those big, beautiful eyes. You are beginning to show more and more of your personality and we are seeing small glimmers of "rascalness" as we would call it. You don't like when we leave the room and are just starting to have a little Mommy Separation. You love your Marley dog and don't seem to mind the thousands of daily kisses (yet). You like to eat fast and are very aggressive if we take too long feeding you. Your rolls are so cuddly. Daddy likes to tickle you just to hear your adorable chuckle. You are becoming more and more independent, but we still cherish the time to hold you. You are a sweetheart and just make us so happy each and every day.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Great update. I can't wait to see her cute little face in a couple of weeks~