Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Paisley 7 Months

Why are these months flying by so fast? Lots of fun things to report this past month as our Lil P continues to light up our lives with such joy and happiness.


I don't want to jinx ourselves, but this little girl is such a complete LOVE and has become a really easy, chill baby. Paisley is easy going, funny, sweet, smiley and always pretty content. She truly wakes up with a smile and goes to sleep happy. The only time she is fussy is when she spits up or is tired. She naps on the go, sleeps through the night, loves her carseat and adores her brother. What more could I ask for?


Recently Paisley has been chewing on everything. She loves her Giraffe and constantly has something in her mouth. She has yet to have any teeth pop thru, but I think it may be any day now. The last few weeks she has been struggling with drinking bottles, so I am guessing it may be from her teeth.


She finally rolled! Both Roman and Paisley didn't roll til they were over 6 months. I blame their big heads that weighted them down, and as I learned with Roman they eventually hit their milestones.


AND also sitting! I still need to keep a hand close to her, but she has made so much progress this past month.


She even took her 1st spin in the car.


Celebrated Easter in her frilly, girly dress.


Roman and Paisley have quite the connection. The way she looks at Roman is so pure and full of love. Every morning her and I go into Roman's room and her face lights up. I hope this love remains forever. It truly is my favorite part of motherhood. This is one of the fun things with having 2 very young children close in age. They have a connection that can only be communicated in looks, not language.


As you can see one of my favorite past times with Paisley is taking pictures of her. Sometimes I get her all dressed up just to take pictures.



Paisley...you are amazing. You make us so happy. We love seeing your personality shine and happiness glow. We can already tell that you are going to be full of energy, have a fun personality and are a social butterfly. You like being where the action is and are not happy when we leave the room. You enjoy the excersaucer, being outdoors, watching Marley run, eating, listening to us read stories and dancing to music. Your chuckle is full and your smile is bright.


We love you! Happy 7 Months Sweet Love!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Paisley,
Love all your photo shoots so keep them coming!
Luv you so much, Nana & Pop

Chelle said...

She is such a darling little thing Heather and how nice that she's such a good little baby too! Don't you cherish the sibling love? Nothing makes me happier. My kids are the best of friends too--they just love to be around each other. I know it may not always be like that but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!

JKAndrus said...

She gets cuter by the month!! We'll be in town the first week of June, I can't wait to meet the little sweetie!