Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana!

Happy Birthday to you, Mom!
You are truly my everything and I can't thank you enough for all that you do and all that you are. You inspire me and you truly are the most amazing Grandma to my children. You make them laugh, shower them with love and act like a kid with them. They love you so much.


You have taught me the most important lessons in life...
to be a hard worker, loyal friend, loving mom and dedicated wife. I'm still working on the chef part.
You are always helping me in so many ways, while also doing so much for others. You are the 1st person I call when I'm sick, when I'm sad, needing to talk or wanting to celebrate.

I wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you know how much I love you each and every day.


I was so happy to have you by my side for Paisley's arrival.


Paisley, your 5th Grandchild.


All dressed up to answer our door and take care of Paisley on Halloween so we could go trick-or-treat with Roman.


Always helping one of the grandchildren


The Ladies


This boy loves his Nana


Disneyland was so much fun


Nana and her girls.


Always finding fun outings


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your day and wishing you a beautiful, healthy, wonderful year ahead. I love you so much and hope you know how special you are to me and so many others.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

You just made me cry!!! Luv you all so very much...Love, Mom