Monday, January 4, 2010

Roman's 1st Christmas



A Baby's 1st Christmas is truly magical. I loved all the traditions, lights, music, festivities, parties and fun. You realize that it is no longer about you, but all about making it a memorable experience for your little one. Each holiday this past year has been the best and I can't wait til he gets older and starts to understand more.

Here are some of our favorite pics from the holidays:


This is from Deacon Dave's in Livermore. Truly...the most amazing display of lights I have ever seen on 1 house.


This is a tradition I can't wait to do each year.


Roman got an early Christmas present from Grandpa and Grammy.


Christmas Eve service at St. Matthew's.


We visited the Hiland House on Christmas Eve. The boys loved the trains.


Wake-up Roman! It is Christmas morning.


He asked, "Mom is this one mine?"


Marley was patient as Roman opened up his gifts.


Marley's stocking.


Roman loved hanging with Uncle Tom. Just wait til he hangs with all 3 of them together.


Nana and Pop on Christmas. Happy Birthday POP!


The 3 Grandma's


In reality, Roman could have cared less about any gifts. He was obsessed with bags, tissue paper and tags. Now I know what to get him for his birthday.


Our new resident, A Giraffe!


Scott was an awesome cousin on Christmas. He helped with all the presents and showed Roman how to use them.


Tyler had a good time opening all his presents and got some fun things. Of course his favorite was Cars.


One of his favorite gifts, his new car.


Aunt Lauren was in town. Roman loved his gift!


Roman got to meet Jon, one of Jason's best friends on Christmas morning.


Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your scarf in the pic from Livermore, where might one get one of those?

To Be Determined said...

AH I love him, he is SO cute. I could stare at pictures of him all day. I promise not to kidnap him, when we meet in person....

Also I think jason's mom is reverse aging. She appears to be getting younger. (I am now her most favorite blog commentor)

JKAndrus said...

He is so cute Heather!! I just want to squeeze his cute little cheeks. Happy Birthday and New Year!!

Common Sense Crusader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg Honey said...

It is official--I am OBSESSED with Roman! I love his facial expressions and his cute little outfits...ahhh....so so so darling! See you soon, Happy New Year!

ck said...

I MISS HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!!! I have been checking this blog for new pics constantly - thank you for posting so many of my little man. All of our love.

Danny McMillan said...

Nice pics, Heath. Good times. And happy birthday, eh?

Unknown said...

This is great. We are getting new expressions on his face now in pics(siting the last pic)! Roman is on his way to stardom!