Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 Months


10 months was the month of change. Everything changes so fast. My little baby has become my little boy. Every day it is something new and he even looks older. I think his hair grew overnight.


Not quite crawling yet, but definitely gaining interest. Can crawl backwards and now just rolls and rolls and somehow moves his little body to get exactly where he wants.


Loves driving around town in his new car. I have mastered walking Marley and pushing this, so I am proud too.
Hey...a stay-at-home mom has to have some accomplishments in her daily life too.


This is the end of having a clean baby. Let the mess begin. Roman no longer likes me to feed him, but likes to feed himself. He loves eating and I have enjoyed giving him more and more tablefood. Some of his favorites are waffles, blueberries, avocado, bananas and of course, Puffs, Puffs and more Puffs. I am trying to embrace this new phase, even though it drives me crazy to see him get so dirty (but I know this is only the beginning).


I still have a little catnapper on my hands. I have truly tried everything and have come to the realization that Roman just doesn't need much sleep during the day. He sleeps great at night, which is the best. But I get very little done during the day since he only naps twice a day for 30-45 minutes at a time. I am hoping it gets a little longer when he moves to just one nap. He also likes to sit in his crib at night. Now when I put him to bed, he just sits in the corner in the dark. The first time I found him like this it kind of creeped me out, but I guess it is his way of relaxing before he goes to bed.


Obsessed with electronics. Cell phones, remotes and now the cable and stereo equipment.


He loves to chatter all day. He now says, Mama, Marmar (even though it sounds just like Mama), Baba and last night said Dada when Jason left the room.


Happy New Year Everyone! 2010 is sure to be a great year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your monthly posts - he does look like he has a ton more hair than your last set of photos!

Paris Bucklew said...

Ro, you are the sweetest boy in the world. Thank you for always bringing such a big smile to our faces. Also, Ellie appreciates that you let her steal all your Puffs. xoxo