Monday, September 14, 2009

6 Months


Roman turned 6 months.
It amazes me how fast the time flies by and I can't believe he has been with us for half a year. My life is better with him and I am a better person because of him. I cherish each day that I get to spend with him and even though there are tough days, I wouldn't want to be doing anything else than being his mom. I love you Roman! You are my everything.

Here are some of my favorites of this month

He laughs and smiles all day long. Even when he gets fired up (which can be frequently), we are still able to get a smile. His chuckle is so cute!

The exersaucer is no longer his enemy, even though he has a love/hate relationship with the starfish. Thank you Paris and Knute for loaning it to us. He only likes it for about 20 minutes, but at least that gives us enough time to eat a quick meal.


His stuffed animals are his favorites. He loves playing with them in his crib.


He loves his Daddy and can't get enough of pulling his beard.


Roman is becoming so much more aware of Marley and everything else around him. We started Occupational Therapy this month to work on strengthening his trunk and helping with gross motor development. We are so thankful to qualify for the extra assistance. We are so proud of our little guy and all that he has accomplished in his 6 months of life. We love you Ro!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Happy 6 months Ro. Looking cute as ever! I love the picture of him in the crib with all his friends!

Paris Bucklew said...

Ro, you are the cutest little guy ever! We love you. Happy 6 months!

To Be Determined said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Roman. I cannot wiat to meet you. Tell your parents to book their tickets please. I will put Donna on Nanny duty.

Robin said...

He is so cute!! I love that laugh, and it will just get funnier and funnier!

Maya said...

His smile is what I love the most about him. He never runs out of happy faces for mommy's guests!