Saturday, May 31, 2008

I HAVE BANGS!!!

I needed a change. And so I visited Heidi this afternoon and insisted, "Give me some bangs!" After debating (with myself) for about a 1/2 an hour and also looking through current magazines, I realized it was the way to go. I got quite an stylish cut (that I'm hoping I can duplicate on my own). I feel that I can best describe it as Cleopatra. Hope you like it! Hey, at least it is something different.

Jason's 1st reaction (since he didn't know what I was doing), "Is it a wig?" Not sure how to take that, but soon he will realize the wig does not come off.

Cut In Progress


New Do

Yes, I know it is a little shocking!


Melissa also got some bangs today.

5 comments:

Danny McMillan said...

Me likey.

Jacquie said...

Love your new look and it was great to see you having so much fun on your movie night with the girls...Mom

Unknown said...

Looks great! New hairstyles are so much fun! Betty

Hillary said...

OMG, I had to do a double take at the picture on you SATC blog. I think it's fun and different!

Alix Allocco said...

I LOVE THE NEW HAIR!!!The color, cut, and the bangs. You look great!!