Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some Favorite Pics

Due to my studying and homework this last week, I've been slacking on blogging. So here are some pics from the last week to keep you entertained.
 This boy was due for a Big Boy haircut. Jason convinced me to take him to a new place. I was a little worried about how Roman would do since it didn't specialize in kids haircuts (meaning no movies, no cool chairs, no balloons, no distractions), but he did AMAZING! He loved it. I think it made him feel like a big boy. He sat in the chair for 20 minutes and just smiled and looked at himself in the mirror. The 2 people in the shop kept commenting on how he was the calmest child they have ever seen. I told them I was surprised too. He made me so proud!

YEE-HAW! Paisley loves all animals and especially horses. I can't get enough of this adorable little face.
I went to school on Saturday, so Jason and his parents took the kids to Muir Woods.  Roman loved exploring.
 I keep our Fridays low key and it is the one day of the week that we don't have to be out of the house early. Roman and Paisley loved snacking on some cereal in bed after their showers.
 How is she getting so BIG? She just wants to keep up with everything her big brother is doing. Here she is ready to take a plunge off the slide. Her favorite way to go down slides is head first. Cannot take my eyes off her at the park. She is a daring one.
 Skippypets were back. A friend of ours had them at a Birthday Party. It was so fun to ride them again.
Pudding + Her own spoon = PURE HAPPINESS (and a total mess)

No comments: