Saturday, February 5, 2011

4 Months


Happy 4 Months To Our Little Girl!


I feel like 4 months is such a milestone with infants. Things start getting so much easier and much more routine. The 1st 3 months is survival mode and then you wake up one morning and everything just seems easier. Last night was her 1st night in her own room. I had a hard time moving her into her room, but I knew that it was time. She is a great sleeper and now makes it from 9pm to 6am without eating, but still wakes up a few times needing her binky. She loves sleeping with her lovie and blankie.


In the mornings she is so chill and will just sit in bed while I get ready. She loves going in the shower, taking baths, going on walks, being outdoors and watching her brother. She makes some crazy noises and has just started playing with toys.


Her eyes are amazing and communicate so much. She truly smiles with them. She has rosy cheeks and big blue eyes. We feel so lucky to be so blessed with this little love. She LOVES her Daddy so much and sometimes when I'm having a tough night with her fussiness, Jay takes over and he makes her so happy. I love thinking about the amazing relationship that they will share.


We love you our little rockstar.

Her 4 Month Stats
Weight: 14 pounds, 11 ounces
Height: 25 1/2 inches

4 comments:

Amy and Chad said...

Those eyes! I could just look at them all day. Paisley is just so angelic. I love all of the pictures, but I'd have to say my favorite is the one in the pink towel. Her pink cheeks are darling. I cannot believe that she is already 4 months old. Hugs and kisses!

Unknown said...

OMG. Heart outfit is my favorite! She has gotten so big. I need to see her soon.
Love, Kel

thedemichielfam said...

she is so stinkin' cute! I mean, could you have any cuter kids?! Love them!!! kisses to those chubby cheeks!

Hillary said...

She is so cute it hurts! I love all her little trendy outfits.