Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Beginning of the Blog


A few months ago I stumbled upon an old journal from college. As I read through it I was amazed at how many things I had already forgotten about. The best part about it was there was quite a few entries around the time that I first met Jason. I laughed at my comments about him and it brought a smile to my face to be reminded of how I first fell in love with him. From the very beginning I never had a doubt in my mind that he was the most perfect guy for me. It prompted me to start writing again in a journal so I wouldn't forget those memories, moments and feelings. Now that Heidi started a blog I realized this might be the more current way to journal.

So here it goes...the beginning of the blog.

4 comments:

Danny McMillan said...

I read your blog, Heath. Journals are funny because you can laugh all over again at funny things you've forgotten about. Are there other posts I haven't seen? How are you today? We're good. Tyler's fighting. And it looks like he's going to win.
Danny

JT said...

Woohoo! Jennifer passed it along, I hope that's okay. I am excited to keep tabs on you. :)

Jennifer Stofiel said...

JT, Did I forget to mention... Heather did not actually send her blog address to me. I am a stalker of all people and found it from Heidi's blog. hee, hee consider yourself stalked heather

JT said...

Well I guess that makes me stalker #2!